Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MacBook Video Still Subpar

What happened? Apple released the new MacBook today and while the changes look great there is NO NEW VIDEO CHIPSET! What gives?

How can they do this to us? The Intel GMA chipset is one of the worst out there besides the S3 crap that is out on the market. Why must I spend another $1000 for a laptop with a decent video card. Give us something? Even a GForce Go7300 or a low end Radeon would be better than this garbage. Others seem to agree too.

You can check out the specs here and believe me, the video card is still crap.

I want so bad to get a MacBook but I'll never buy one until the fix they video card in it. A MacBook Pro is more than I need, larger than I need, and frankly more money than I want to spend. Please Apple, fix this and fix it soon!

No comments: