Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Boom-Blox out today! Please be good...


I'm hoping Boom-Blox for the Wii lives up to some of the hype. It looks like it could be very addicting. It is available for purchase today and I'm seriously toying with the idea of picking it up. Typically, I'd wait for a price reduction since I still think $49.95 for a game is ridiculous however exceptions can be made just like I may need to temporarily cancel my boycott of theaters to see Iron Man.

With that said, why can't developers realize that $29.95 is much easier for mom & pop to digest the $49.95. For some reason, for me, I can psychologically deal with sub-$30 prices much easier than anything higher than that. I suppose the way the market works it is better for them to sell half as many at $50 than $30 but I can still hope for reduced pricing in the future. Thank goodness I don't have to deal with the ridiculous $59.95 pricing of the PS3 and 360.

No comments: