Friday, November 09, 2007

Simple and Incredibly Fun Game

Desktop Tower Defense is easily one of the best Flash based games I've played in a while that isn't a simple derivative of every other puzzle game out there. It has some elements of strategy and puzzle solving, an online scoreboard, and you get to blow stuff up. What more could you ask for?

Well, how about Multiplayer Desktop Tower Defense for starters. It is in the works and due to be released soon. Try it out. You too can drop into the vortex of lost time.

4 comments:

Mattjumbo said...

That is a dar fun little game!

Skudge said...

I hate you for giving me that link. I've been playing that thing for hours and hours.

It's too fun.

It should be banned.

BANNED!

Thank you.

XenoChron said...

Prepare yourselves because the multiplayer version is supposed to come out real soon.

XenoChron said...

I'm posting Group Scores under the name:

Flying Circus

Do the same and we can compare scores!