Friday, June 01, 2007

Coincidence or is there a glitch in the Matrix?

I had a very odd thing happen today.

I went to work and followed a truck most of the way there on my motorcycle. Normally I don't follow anybody if you get my meanin' but for some reason I was stuck there and the confusing logo caught my eye. Was it SLH, STH, SZH, or what? Let's just say it was S(x)H Transport (replace the x with whatever you want) and go with that.

Anyway, I noticed the license plate too and it was from Quebec and had an odd combination of letters and numbers. Again, normally I wouldn't think of these things but all the oddness stuck in my brain.

On a normal day, I'd never think of this truck ever again but this was no normal day. Would you believe I went home and ended up behind the exact same truck! That just doesn't happen does it?

Very weird!

1 comment:

Skudge said...

You're lucky. Most of the time the Canadians open up the back of the truck, suck you in with a giant vacuum, and ship you off to Saskatchewan to serve as the glitter wearing fetch-it boy for the Eskimo goddess Snowballsia.

When I lived in northern Michigan I lost several friends to that wretched...

...I...

...I just can't talk about it.