Wednesday, January 16, 2008

An Honest Actor!


I think I'm going to go see or rewatch all of John Rhys-Davies movies just because of him being so honest and not full of crap like so many other actors and actresses.

Check out this article at 1up.com.

Just a smidgen of a quote from 1up.com about the Dungeon Siege movie and why he's in it:


"I'll be honest with you. The builders have not finished my house and I was going mad and I thought, this could be fun," the actor said. "'Who else is in it? Burt's in it? Oh, I'm on."

Can you be more honest?

(ok, so maybe I won't watch them all, dang he's made a lot of movies...)

5 comments:

Skudge said...

Confession time.

I've seen the Dungeon Siege movie. I was bored. My buddy Tim was bored. We went.

It.

Was.

Awful.

But there were some faces in there for sure, and JRD was just fine as a Gandalf rip-off. So, why not. You have nothing better to do, you can go play on some low budget sword and sorcery flick, why not. Good on you, JRD.

Don't see the movie though.

XenoChron said...

Well, it is Uwe Boll. I guess that was to be expected. You have to think that guy will eventually get it right someday though. I mean, it's like the infinite number of monkeys. Eventually one has to be good.

Too bad though.

Skudge said...

Maybe. But maybe there are no good monkeys.

Mattjumbo said...

Lordy Jesus, son! You went to a Uwe Boll movie?!

On purpose?!?!

Skudge said...

On purpose. I... we... I just thought it would... I mean the casting was... and... oh. God.